- What did your historic inns do for you lately?
- Use Tax Refund for Personal Energy Savings & Bonus Appreciation From Mate in Rockland, Maine
- Love chocolate? Love to travel? Love Historic Inns in March!
- Count down to National Chocolate Week
- Historic Inns of Rockland presented 2012 Champion Award by Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Monthly Archives: July 2011
This one-day itinerary gives you the best flavor on “how to live like a local in Rockland, ME!” Friday Evening 4:00-5:00pm Check into inn 6:00pm Settle into your room and get to know your innkeepers (They’ll tell you all the best spots … Continue reading
As you’ll see in our One-Day “Digital Detox” Itinerary, one great way to ensure an unplugged afternoon without giving in to the temptation to check your electronic device is to spend a few hours on a Breakwater Kayak tour. “These … Continue reading
For people looking forward to a totally “unplugged” vacation, here’s a sample of what to do when you stay at one of our four Historic Inns of Rockland Maine Friday Evening 5:00pm Check into inn 6:00pm Settle into your … Continue reading
As part of our one-day, two-day and three-day itinerary series specially crafted for guests of the Historic Inns of Rockland, we’ll highlight an event or activity on each itinerary that gives you the flavor of what you’ll likely experience. As … Continue reading