- What did your historic inns do for you lately?
- Use Tax Refund for Personal Energy Savings & Bonus Appreciation From Mate in Rockland, Maine
- Love chocolate? Love to travel? Love Historic Inns in March!
- Count down to National Chocolate Week
- Historic Inns of Rockland presented 2012 Champion Award by Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Monthly Archives: August 2011
When you think “historic inn” you don’t necessarily think that minimalist or modernist is a flavor you’re going to experience. The stately granite exterior walls that frame the Granite Inn are the first clue that this is an altogether different … Continue reading
If you’re someone who loves the idea of stepping back into an earlier century when you travel to Maine, the LimeRock Inn is like a live version of the History Channel. In 1892, this six-bedroom, one-bath house with servant’s quarters … Continue reading
As you’ll notice when browsing the website of the four Historic Inns of Rockland, Maine, each inn has its own distinct flavor. When you stay at the Captain Lindsey House, you’re stepping into an atmosphere of seafaring captains and all … Continue reading