- What did your historic inns do for you lately?
- Use Tax Refund for Personal Energy Savings & Bonus Appreciation From Mate in Rockland, Maine
- Love chocolate? Love to travel? Love Historic Inns in March!
- Count down to National Chocolate Week
- Historic Inns of Rockland presented 2012 Champion Award by Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Monthly Archives: December 2011
If you haven’t yet heard of Fiore Olive Oils located in Rockland and Bar Harbor, you are going to be very happy now that you have. With over 40 different oil infusions, a plethora of age balsamic vinegar flavors and … Continue reading
For most it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but for four Rockland, Maine historic inns, it’s beginning to look like pie time! Right about now, the Historic Inns of Rockland, four luxury Midcoast inns, start looking toward National … Continue reading
Full house this week? Try these tips for making meal preparation easier! When cooking breakfast for a crowd try preparing your coffee cake or muffins the night before (or up to 3-4 days in advance) and place it in the … Continue reading
Have you found yourself hosting during the holidays? Are you wondering how you can make your home look more festive without taking days to prepare? Here are some easy ideas! Wrap it up! Chances are you have framed pictures in … Continue reading
The spirit of giving may be on the minds of holiday revelers this month, but for the four Historic Inns of Rockland, it’s a guiding light throughout the year. Recently, the Historic Inns of Rockland were nominated for an America … Continue reading