- What did your historic inns do for you lately?
- Use Tax Refund for Personal Energy Savings & Bonus Appreciation From Mate in Rockland, Maine
- Love chocolate? Love to travel? Love Historic Inns in March!
- Count down to National Chocolate Week
- Historic Inns of Rockland presented 2012 Champion Award by Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Seeking a Midcoast Maine destination with heart during heart month and beyond? When you stay at one of the four Historic Inns of Rockland, your Midcoast Maine escape comes with more than just a room. Stay at Berry Manor Inn, … Continue reading
For most of us flowers and chocolates are overdone on Valentine’s Day. The way to really impress your Valentine is through romantic experiences. Actions always speak louder than words. For those with everything but time for relaxation and romance, a … Continue reading
Last week innkeepers, restaurants and business members who participated in the 8th Annual Pies on Parade Pie Tour presented a check to the Area Interfaith Outreach (AIO) Food Pantry and Fuel Assistance Program for $10,110 representing all ticket sale proceeds … Continue reading