- What did your historic inns do for you lately?
- Use Tax Refund for Personal Energy Savings & Bonus Appreciation From Mate in Rockland, Maine
- Love chocolate? Love to travel? Love Historic Inns in March!
- Count down to National Chocolate Week
- Historic Inns of Rockland presented 2012 Champion Award by Professional Association of Innkeepers International
Monthly Archives: May 2012
It all started in 2009 when Rockland was named among the top ten coolest small towns by readers of Budget Travel Magazine. Missing out by just under 1000 votes for the #1 spot, Rockland came in as the second coolest … Continue reading
The Historic Inns of Rockland have created three themed lodging packages into one series geared toward savoring the very best of Midcoast Maine. From culinary exploration captured in the Savor the Flavors package (link to blog entry on Savor Flavors) … Continue reading
The Historic Inns of Rockland invite guests to savor the Midcoast Maine region and have provided a series of packages to guide travelers in discovering the gems of the Midcoast. Offered alongside the Savor the Flavors of Midcoast Maine package, … Continue reading