The Historic Inns of Rockland invite guests to savor the Midcoast Maine region and have provided a series of packages to guide travelers in discovering the gems of the Midcoast. Offered alongside the Savor the Flavors of Midcoast Maine package, the Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package offers the ideal itinerary for outdoor adventure, coastal exploration, and some hard core fun.
Come learn why Rockland was named among the top outdoor adventure towns in the country by National Geographic Traveler Magazine.
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package, offered from Mid-May through October, 2012, includes a long list of inclusions, as Historic Inns of Rockland have negotiated specially discounted admissions to a host of adventures for everyone from golfers, to kayakers, sailors and even fly fishermen (and women!). Add box lunches, dinners at restaurants offering locally-sourced cuisine, lighthouse and wine tours to the mix, and you’ve got the perfect three day itinerary for exploring the Rockland-Camden area.
The Savor the Adventure Package (Mid-May – Oct) includes:
- Three nights lodging at your choice of any of the four Historic Inns of Rockland including Captain Lindsey House, LimeRock Inn, Granite Inn and Berry Manor Inn.
- A hearty breakfast for two each morning of your stay to fuel you for the day
- Two box lunches to enjoy on one day
- A Maine Wine Guild Map to enjoy a self-guided wine tasting tour
- A Lighthouse Tour itinerary and map for a self-guided tour at your own pace
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at a choice of restaurants in Rockland or Camden.
- A drawstring backpack filled with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to Historic Inns of Rockland guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $250 in savings.
All this starting at $445 per couple (plus ME tax). Price will vary by date and room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
While not included in the package price, Historic Inns of Rockland innkeepers will reserve specially priced activities for their guests. Important note: discounted admissions are based upon advance reservations; guests must indicate their interest in participating in activities when they book. Here is a partial list of the many specially-priced adventures available through this package.
- Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure
- Morning In Maine Schooner day sails
- Schooner Heron day sails
- Monhegan Boat Lines Ferry to Monhegan/Puffin Tour/Nature Tour/Lighthouse Tour
- Breakwater Kayaks – rentals and guided tours
- Port Clyde Kayaks and Paddle Boards
- Ship to Shore Lobster Pound Tour
- Super Fly Fishing Charters
- Rockland Golf Club
- Samoset Golf Club
- Rheal Day Spa
- Skin Klinic Day Spa
- Synergy Massage
- NapAH Wine Tours
At the end of a long, adventure-filled day, return to your choice of the four Historic Inns of Rockland, all located within an easy stroll of downtown Rockland. The Berry Manor Inn, Granite Inn, Captain Lindsey House and LimeRock Inn all offer the ideal place to relax and rejuvenate after a day outdoors in comfortable beds with welcoming innkeepers. Then start anew the next morning with a sumptuous hand-crafted breakfast for two ideal for fueling the next adventure.
For more information on the Savor the Adventures of Midcoast Maine package, visit www.historicinnsofrockland.com or call 877-ROC-INNS (1-877-762-4667.