Historic Inns of Rockland and over 20 participating “Pie Town” restaurants present the 9th Annual Pies on Parade celebrating National Pie Day. Sample over 40 different kinds of pie while raising money for our local Food Pantry.
Two-night Packages (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday) include:
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England on January 27, 2013 from 1 – 4
- Two “personal” pies upon check-in
- 2013 Commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- $50 in Midcoast Money for dinner Saturday night
- Top tips for Surviving the Pie-Fest from veteran Pie Paraders
- Two tickets and exclusive tour of Owl’s Head Transportation Museum on Saturday, 1/26 from 12:15-2:15 where pies will be paired with foreign autos by country of origin
- Exclusive tour of Audubon’s Project Puffin Center on Saturday, 1/26 from 2:30-3:00 or 3:00 to 3:30 featuring “Puff (in) Pastry Pies
- Invitation to a “Wine and Pie” tasting at the Wine Seller Saturday, from 3:30-5:30 pm with exclusive tasting from 3-3:30 pm for package guests
- Maine Lighthouse Museum opening on Sunday, at 10am where “Lite Pies” will be featured.
Two-Night Packages range from $345 to $495 single or double occupancy.* Book a 3rd night and get a 25% discount. One night packages are available for Sunday night only. Please speak with your innkeeper for rates and package details.
* Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.