Spring comes beautifully to Rockland, Maine. This Midcoast Maine town is filled with the smell of salt air and the clink and clank of rigging in the boats as yachtsmen return to Rockland harbor to uncover and launch their boats in Rockland Harbor. The three Historic Inns of Rockland, Berry Manor Inn, LimeRock Inn and Granite Inn, get gardens ready to plant and begin moving furniture back on to the porch. Sun bathes these porches for guests, and we’ve even seen a few hardy souls enjoy morning coffee on the decks and porches of the inn.
Spring is the perfect time for a romantic getaway to Rockland, Maine and the Historic Inns of Rockland. Quiet time rates are still in effect and there’s plenty of availability at the inns as we get ready for the busy summer months. It’s the ideal time to stroll Rockland’s vibrant Main Street, enjoy Rockland restaurants or take in a museum.
Visit our package page and you’ll find a number of great options for romantic escapes and outdoor fun compliments of Historic Inns of Rockland. A favorite trip to Maine’s Midcoast comes with the Savor the Flavor Quiet Season Package. The package combines luxury accommodations with three very different restaurants in a unique dine-around dinner. The restaurants are within easy walking distance of each other and from any of the three Historic Inns of Rockland where accommodations are offered. All restaurants are chef-owned and operated and all three feature eclectic menus and locally sourced cuisine. You pick the three restaurants you wish to enjoy from our list, and your innkeeper will take care of the reservations.
The evening begins at 6:00pm with hearty appetizers at restaurant #1, then on to restaurant #2 at 7:00 pm for more hearty appetizers. You will finish the evening at restaurant #3 with either more hearty appetizers or a choice of dessert tastings and coffee. This package is available Wednesday through Saturday through May (excluding holiday and special event weekends) with ten day advanced notice required. (The ten day notice gives us time to set up your reservations at all three restaurants).
The Savor the Flavor Quiet Season Dine Around Package includes:
- Accommodations at your choice of three premier Historic Inns of Rockland, Granite Inn, LimeRock Inn or Berry Manor Inn.
- Homemade breakfast for two each morning of your stay (let us know ahead of time if you have any dietary restrictions)
- Reservations at your choice of three local restaurants choosing from this list: Cafe Miranda, In Good Company, Suzuki Sushi, The Landings & Fog Bar & Cafe.
- Vouchers for your tasting dinner all three restaurants for the chef’s tasting menus (beverages and any associated tax & gratuities not included).
- Walking map of downtown Rockland to help guide your dine-around dinner.
- Self-guided tour map of specialty food shops in the area
- A reusable shopping bag to carry back your doggie bags from dinner!
One-night packages start at $205 (plus tax) for single or double occupancy. Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. This package cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Please mention any food allergies or preferences at booking. Simply book this package directly with your choice of inns and you’re in for a great spring getaway.