Kick off your holiday season at the Historic Inns of Rockland with our Festival of Lights package the weekend of Friday, November 29th and Saturday, November 30th. Santa arrives on Friday afternoon via the Coast Guard boat to signal the beginning of the festivities and the world’s largest “Lobster Trap Christmas Tree” is lit at dusk. On Saturday, the downtown merchants put on “Eat, Drink and be Merry” all afternoon where they offer holiday sales and food and drink offerings to make your holiday shopping merry! The afternoon is complete with a Holiday House tour that benefits the Rockland Public Library and features all of the Historic Inns of Rockland decked in their holiday finery and other private homes in town. Saturday night brings the Light Parade, a bonfire and caroling at the Public Landing.
- Canned food to vote for your favorite float in the Festival of Lights Parade
- Two tickets to the Historic Holiday House Tour on Saturday, November 30th from 1-4 pm. and to the Silent Auction of Christmas Trees at the Public Library.
- Two tickets (if required) to the “Eat, Drink and Be Merry” event on Main Street.
- A Historic Inns of Rockland reusable shopping bag to help hold all the loot from your shopping and filled with wrapping paper, tape, ribbon and a package of gift tags.
One night packages are offered from $155-$285 for single or double occupancy. *
* Specific policies for cancellations, advanced deposits, check in and check out times vary with individual inn. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.