Guests can combine a Maine Windjammer Cruise with a two consecutive-night stay at one of the Historic Inns of Rockland and receive a 10% discount off your stay at the inn and exclusive discounts to local businesses when booked in advance. The Land & Sea Package offers total travel flexibility, and it’s easy too! Simply start by booking a cruise using this link and decide which of the windjammer fleet fits your needs and how long a cruise fits your schedule. Then tell your reservationist that you are interested in adding the Historic Inns’ two-night land package. We’ll take it from there.
Here’s all you’ll get in the Land & Sea Package
On Sea: A Windjammer cruise with all meals included.
- Two consecutive-night stay in the queen room of your choice at any one of the Historic Inns of Rockland (king rooms available for an extra charge).
- Hearty, gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Discounted activities to enjoy your time in the Rockland area when booked in advance. Discounts are not available if added at or after check-in.
A la Carte Options:
- Enjoy a long hot shower at Rheal Day Spa when you get off the boat. Sign up for additional spa services with a 10% discount. Luggage storage is available until check in.
- Additional discounted spa services at Rheal Day Spa or SkinKlinic (based on availability best to reserve prior to sail);
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum;
- Discounted tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center;
- 10% Discount on purchases at Celler Door Winery
- Winery Tour and tastings of 3 local Midcoast wineries – pick up and drop off at each inn $45 per person (Monday – Friday)
- Discount tickets for Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventure cruise, Nature cruise or lighthouse tours with Monhegan Boat Line.
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Rockland Golf Club or Samoset Resort (1 per person), cart rental (1 per room), rental of clubs (1 per person).
A two consecutive night stay added on to your Windajmmer Cruise start at $135 per person double occupancy or $270 for a single occupancy plus 7% lodging tax. Rate is dependent on time of year and the inn and room chosen. Please contact the Maine Windjammers Association to book your trip. Contact us for more details.